Organize to protect the president
- Because we have seen
- On November 8, 2016, Donald Trump was lawfully elected president of the United States through the mechanism provided for that purpose by the US Constitution, the cornerstone of our republic and the source of the law that sustains it.
- From the day he announced his candidacy, through his election victory, through his swearing in, and to the present day, the mainstream American media has waged an all-out war on Donald Trump's presidency; the concerted media effort to bring down Donald Trump has been unrelenting and utterly unscrupulous.
- we conclude
- The uninterrupted ferocity of the attacks on President Trump from the very outset puts the lie to media claims the investigations and attacks have anything at all to do with wrongdoing on the part of Trump or his administration. It is undeniable that the campaign is entirely an effort to overturn the results of the election.
- What we are witnessing, therefore, is an actual coup attempt. Forces hostile to our system of government, hostile to the rule of law, hostile to American self-government are seeking to seize power away from us, the American people.
- We are the majority. We have the law on our side. We have tradition on our side. The military and police are with us. We have the guns. But our traditional organizations--political parties--have failed is. We need an organized effort to see Mr. Trump through this threat.
- and in response
- We demand an end to the effort by Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller and his team to nullify the results of the 2016 election.
- We demand the US Department of Justice investigate collusion between leakers and journalists and bring criminal charges where laws were broken.
- Because the power of the press is so extreme, we support the reinstatement of historical safeguards against the power of the press being concentrated in too few hands.
- I am adding my name here so that there is no mistaking how very strongly I oppose—regardless of whether I voted for him—the outrageous effort to bring down President Trump. I pledge my support to whatever it takes to prevent the treasonous media cartel from stealing the 2016 election. A line has been crossed that no proud and patriotic American can permit to stand, and it will not stand.
- I submit my name here as an act of self-organization in the great American tradition of self-rule.
It's the corruption, stupid. Seriously, here's what you aren't getting if you plan to vote for Hillary.
If the American people allow a corrupt media to install one of their own, Hillary Clinton, into the office of the presidency of the United States, we will have ventured deep into uncharted waters. Not only will we have knowingly elected a corrupt person to serve in the highest office in the land, we will have elected the most corrupt person to serve as president ever.
The level of Clinton's corruption is extreme—so extreme her supporters don't even bother arguing the point. But to a substantial segment of the voting public, this manifest corruption doesn't seem to matter. They are wrong and here's why.
Corruption can take many forms, but the Clinton's are run-of-the-mill corrupt. It's all about the money for Bill and Hillary. But that money comes with conditions, of course. money politician who enriches himself or herself in office
Twenty years ago, Donald Trump said Alicia Machado, the 1996 Miss Universe, got fat.
Washington Post articles about it: 12
George Soros is a hedge fund billionaire who has spent millions encouraging mass immigration to the US. He is also a major force behind the migrant crisis in Europe. He has given $25 million dollars to the Hillary Clinton campaign, and Hillary Clinton has already promised to increase the flow of Middle East "refugees" if elected.
Washington Post articles about it: 0
Comprehensive exposé by Catholics 4 Trump demonstrating the fraud, bad faith, and sheer malice behind the Washington Post's and the New York Times' "news coverage" of Donald Trump mocking a disabled reporter's disability (he didn't).
Scathing rebuke of the Washington Post by Ann Coulter referencing the Catholics 4 Trump take-down and noting the uniquely damaging effectiveness of this particular (false) smear.
Crystalline assessment of the political landscape by Pat Buchanan, Oct 3, 2016.